As part of God's family, with Christ at our Heart, Our Lady of Furness Catholic Federation aims to deliver a curriculum that excites, empowers and includes everyone and emphasises their dignity as a child of God.
Aims of our Schools:
- To sustain the Catholic life of the school, through religious teaching, through experiences of prayer and worship and through the Gospel values that permeate the school.
- To promote the well-being of our school family.
- To provide children with courage and resilience in all that they do, ready for their future.
- To foster self-confidence and to motivate our children to take pride and pleasure in their work.
- To celebrate and reward successes in all areas of our children’s development.
Our priorities are:
- Develop our outdoor opportunities.
- Develop even stronger relationships with parents and pupils.
- Intensify our commitment to valuing each and every person in our school community and the wider world.